a loved rose apon some thorns.

"I love to see you at my table, Nick. you remind me of a - of a rose, an absolute rose." - Daisy

Monday, June 9, 2014

Off Again!!!

AGAIN!!!! Tom has disappeared for the day and took Nick with him. Gone to New York island to show nick the ropes or i bet that he has gone off to show off his “mistress” to Nick. GOD!!! how many has he had now and to take my cousin, who I haven't seen in forever, with him. The rude and carelessness of people now days. Why not just go off. As I'm stuck here all day with my little fool and Jordan to spend the lazing around doing unproductive work. Maybe we all will go out to lunch and spend the day in a good way that is productive. What else is there to do, I mean think, with a status like mine and how high up I am and the wealth coming out my ears, might as well use it and plus i believe that the car needs to be broken in more than it already has, it is still way to new for my liking. Even though I like it when Tom is gone I do worry, I'm sure didn't marry him for his attitude that is. I hope he is safe and gets home soon and as well as nick. My poor cousin.
Said by Tom to Nick as they were traveling to New York and picking up Tom's mistress on the way by, "We're getting off," he insisted. "I want you to meet my girl" (24).

No comments:

Post a Comment